Sunday, October 3, 2010

3rd Birthday

Tomorrow will be 3 years ago that I gave life to the most important person I have ever laid my eyes on. When I think back to the beginning, I can't imagine where I would be in this journey. Birthdays are hard & it does bring back that forst day all over again.I am sad but also happy that I can see how he has grown & what a loving family he has. Choosing adoption is the hardest thing I have ever had to do & being that you are mostly alone in your decision doesn't help. It is moments like this (birthdays) when people who do know may not understand why you hurt.You made a choice that will bring you both joy & deep pain for the rest of your life????

It is these times when I wish that I could share more with those who know me what do not "know".. My heart will bw heavy this week & I hope that I can get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment